Best Performing Casino Sites for 2022
Best Performing Casino Sites for 2022
Online casinos are more popular than ever before. Their growth was turbo-charged during the pandemic when physical casinos closed their doors and avid gamers found themselves idle. With online gambling becoming more popular in countries across the world, it’s no surprise that gamers are finding themselves signing up for online casino sites in record numbers.
The benefits of online casino sites are endless – from their cheap spins to the convenience of gambling online and multiple payment options. You can usually get started from a minimum deposit of £10 on most sites. The one thing you want to be careful about is the casino sites that you choose to play on.
For every reputable casino site, there are another dozen who are looking to trick you into handing over your personal information. Don’t worry. Finding a reputable and well-performing casino site is easier than you think.
We’re rounding up the best performing casino sites for 2022 by spotlighting what to look for when choosing an online casino.
Play with reputable online casinos
Every online casino has an operator. As the UK was one of the first countries to legalise online gambling in the early 2000s, it is relatively easy to find a reputable provider.
You’ll even notice that many of them sponsor major sporting events, including major football tournaments. These providers meet all the necessary regulations and are considered amongst the best performing – and most popular – casino sites in the UK.
However, you shouldn’t feel confined to only the major players. There are hundreds of smaller online casino providers who are trusted operators with a licence.
Look at the bonuses offered
One benefit of online casino games is that you don’t have to choose the first provider that you see. You can shop around and compare the bonuses and prizes on offer. Most online providers will try to win you over by offering a sign-up bonus. This one-time welcome offer can range from free spins to match your initial deposit.
Most online casino players choose to have accounts with multiple providers to benefit from their sign-up bonus and to test their casino games. Before you get too excited about a sign-up bonus, you want to read the terms and conditions. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Every bonus scheme will come with its own terms and conditions, which may include a limit on how much they’ll match your deposit or the time frame for withdrawing any winnings made using your bonus credit. Read the terms and conditions to make sure you’re comfortable with these requirements before signing up.
Explore the game library
One of the easiest ways to spot a reputable casino provider is by exploring their game library. You want to choose one that has a variety of slot games available, including jackpots with progressive winnings. The best performing casino sites also collaborate with different software developers to offer their customers a wider choice of games.
Secure payment methods
A major concern most online casino players have is finding a secure payment method. Before you sign up for an online casino site, make sure it accepts a payment method that you’re comfortable with using. You’ll also want to make sure there’s a withdrawal method that you’re happy with using. Many online casinos now support crypto transfers as well as peer-to-peer payment platforms.
The Top 5 Casino Sites to Look Out for in 2022
Now that you know what to look for in an online casino, you’re probably ready to take one for a spin. We’re rounding up 5 of the top casino sites to look out for in 2022.
- Plaza Royal Casino is a virtual Las Vegas Strip that takes its inspiration from the gambling capital of the world. It was launched in 2020 and offers generous incentives, including bonus funds and free spins. Plaza Royal has one of the largest collections of live games and boasts an attractive user interface that makes it easy to play virtually.
- All British Casino is an online casino for British players that is themed around national pride. Everywhere you look, you’ll find the union jacket. Although themed after Great Britain, this casino has players from over 100 countries. It has a mobile browser version that is easy to navigate and offers 75 games.
- Cashushi is a Japanese themed online casino game that offers new users a generous 100% matched deposit of up to £50. You’ll earn loyalty points that you can use for free spins and can take advantage of free withdrawals for some payment methods. However, customer support is limited.
- Spinyoo has one of the most extensive game selections on the market, with over 2500 titles to choose from. They’re powdered by industry-leading software providers and offer round-the-clock customer support and fast withdrawals.
- Monopoly Casino is fully licensed by the UK Gambling Commission and operates a generous sign-up and loyalty programme. You can even participate in regular Monopoly Property Hunting games and special events for free spins and cash prizes.
One email, once a week
Get new bonus codes, player tips & alerts about hot new online casinos.